Monday, June 26, 2006

How Was I so Productive and Yet Accomplish Nothing?

As I've mentioned, I'm working on a few things for the blog. Those things, which I enjoy doing, are very much nearer to completion as of today. However, the things that absolutely need to get done, i.e., cleaning my apartment, continue to go by the wayside.

My itinerary for tomorrow, assuming that I can get the willpower together to do these things:
  1. Work
  2. Run at the gym
  3. Clean the fuck out of my apartment

Hopefully those three things will get done. I'll find time to pack and otherwise prepare for the impending trip to New York and Connecticut soon.

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

Oh, and, if you've been calling me and I haven't called you back, I'm sorry. I'll call you soon. Still, I miss you!

5 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Utah said...

Dude, you've been talking about cleaning your apartment for the last three semesters.

6/26/2006 08:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a well-kept secret that he doesn't actually have an apartment anymore. The infesting animals formed a coalition and kicked him out last fall. On the plus side, he did get indoor plumbing installed in the sExterra.

6/26/2006 11:54:00 AM  
Blogger Vice said...

For the sake of poker, we need that apartment. We've had to hold poker in a non-pokeriffic environment for far too long. We need to return to tradition, established 2004: Wendys run, poker at Andy's, insulting/obscene comments, Laurence raising, cats attacking Utah, semen references, and pot odds dictating several horrendous calls. And possibly Trapped in the Closet.

Of course, if the rumors are true and Andy is living underneath the bridge again, we should probably chip in and buy him some troll repellent.

6/26/2006 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Vice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/26/2006 12:03:00 PM  
Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

Resolved:
The next time that Utah is in town, my apartment will be available for poker.

Resolved:
My apartment will remain available throughout the school year.

Goddamned straight!

6/26/2006 06:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home